Villa Harmony is perched high on the hillside overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea and with its north east facing position, catches the early morning sunshine. This property is the architectural mirror image of villa Symphony and features much of the same living space and use of materials.
The main entrance opens to a two storey high living room which has many large windows that allow the flow of light and add to the general airy atmosphere of this modern villa. Talented local interior designer Stavroula Mauromataki, has tastefully decorated throughout the property with paintings and pottery unique to local Greek artists.
Both master and guest bedrooms feature the highest quality furnishings and fittings and aesthetic materials, ensuring the greatest of comfort throughout.
The outdoor area features a good size infinity swimming pool with characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces and a large seating/dining area covered with a technologically advanced pergola which creates both shade and lets in sunlight. Luxurious and sophisticated sun loungers adorn the spacious terrace giving you options for any time of the day.
Those seeking a combination of privacy, modern and comfortable living in stunning natural surroundings will find villa Harmony to be the ideal choice.
- Sleep 5 guests
- 1 ground floor master bedroom with double bed (can convert to twin), en-suite bathroom and climate control
- 1 first floor guest bedroom with double bed (can convert to twin), en-suite bathroom and climate control
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Separate washroom
Facilities and Features
- Parking space for two cars
- Private infinity swimming pool with characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces
- Portable BBQ
- Outdoor dining area
- Climate control / flat screen TV / Wi-Fi / DVD player / sound system / satellite / security alarm
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In house laundry facility
- Linen and towels
- Position: Facing north
- Distances: Town 2km / closest shop 0.5km / beach 1km / airport 55km