Villa Anasa, sister of villa Oneiro but larger, is a two storey, two bedroom villa featuring a spacious, natural stone terrace to the front and sides of the property. It boasts a private infinity pool to the front which has full width Roman steps where you can enjoy captivating views of the Gramvousa peninsular and Kissamos Bay. The stylish outdoor dining area unfolds around a specially designed pergola for you to enjoy the sun and sea breeze all day long.
Endemic shrubs, flowers and trees have been planted in the surrounding gardens to restore the natural environment and create a typical Mediterranean landscape.
The living space is structured over two very distinct floors and throughout the property, there are many large “picture” windows that allow sunlight to flood in and provide panoramic views from any room. A special feature of the living area and bathrooms is the characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces which add a real element of exclusivity.
Access is via the ground floor which opens to a spacious, modern living room with a clever combination of architecture and amenities. The kitchen area is open plan with stylish and practical Corian work surfaces with an informal dining area and top of the range appliances.
With access via the kitchen area, the ground floor double/twin bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in Spa shower and is separated from the kitchen space by stylish glass wall partitions.
The characteristic Cimentogonia staircase leads to a first floor master bedroom with a large front facing private balcony. The wall to wall glazing provides an uninterrupted view of the blue waters of the Aegean Sea. It also has a gracious en-suite open plan bathroom where you can soak up the wonderful garden view whilst relaxing in the bath.
Villa Anassa is an outstanding combination of attention to detail, smart use of space and magnificent location.
- Sleeps 5 guests
- 1 first floor master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom and climate control
- 1 ground floor guest bedroom with double bed (can convert to twin beds), en-suite bathroom and climate control
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
Facilities and Features
- Parking space for two small cars
- Private infinity swimming pool with characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces
- Outdoor dining
- Portable BBQ
- Climate control/flat screen TV/ Wi-Fi/DVD player/sound system/satellite/security alarm
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In house laundry facility
- Linen and towels
- Position: Facing north east
- Distances: Town 2km/closest shop 0.5Km/beach 1km/airport 55km