With its elevated position overlooking the traditional Cretan village of Agios Georgios, villa Symphony enjoys unparalleled sea views. The spacious, natural stone terrace which dominates the front of the property, has a private infinity pool with full width Roman steps from where you can admire the Gramvousa and Spatha peninsulas.
The outdoor area is a large factor in the design of the villa with much indoor space flowing through to external space with private balconies and terraces. This prime villa has a large outdoor and pergola shaded lounge area, stylishly furnished with Cimentogonia seating and a dining table.
Complimented by traditional stone walls that blend into the natural environment, carefully chosen endemic shrubs, flowers and trees have been planted in the surrounding gardens to restore the original landscape.
The living space is structured over two distinct floors with separate entrances to each. The wall to wall glazing throughout the property allows sunlight to flood into the living area inviting you to take advantage of the panoramic views from any room.
Access is via the ground floor which opens to a spacious two storey high, living room boasting a modern and eco-friendly fireplace and many architectural twists. The kitchen area is open plan with stylish and practical wooden work surfaces, an informal dining area and top of the range appliances. The ground floor master bedroom has an open plan design featuring a King Size COCO Mat bed and modern Jacuzzi bath.
A first floor guest bedroom provides a spacious en-suite bathroom with walk-in Spa shower area and large balcony to the front featuring modern wooden wall cladding. At night, a relaxed and soothing atmosphere can be created with the clever use dimmer lights and coloured glass doors in the bedrooms.
Villa Symphony is ideal for the discerning traveler looking for infinite beauty, rare sophistication and Mediterranean glamour.
- Sleep 5 guests
- 1 ground floor master bedroom with double bed (can convert to twin), en-suite bathroom and climate control
- 1 first floor guest bedroom with double bed (can convert to twin), en-suite bathroom and climate control
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Separate washroom
Facilities and Features
- Parking space for two cars
- Private infinity swimming pool with characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces
- Portable BBQ
- Outdoor dining area
- Climate control / flat screen TV / Wi-Fi / DVD player / sound system / satellite /security alarm
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In house laundry facility
- Linen and towels
- Position: Facing north
- Distances: Town 2km / closest shop 0.5km / beach 1km / airport 55km